One of the ways to go home from middle school


Go home from Stoller
This is a video clip that my dad took of my friend and I while we were walking home from school. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to walk back home. Now you would probably be wondering “why don’t we just take the bus”? Well that’s because there is no school bus that comes to where we live. I think this path is pretty dangerous and let me tell you why. As you can see, the path is dirt and rocks. So it wouldn’t be good if you tripped over something and fell. Also, there are a lot of bushes and there’s a forest right next to the path. This path would be home to lots of animals too. Because on that day, we saw a snake (fortunately it doesn’t bite though). Also what if a burglar come and attacks you? What if an animal attacked you? So those are reasons why I think this path is pretty unsafe. Oh, and if you think “then why don’t you just go on the big roads and use the sidewalk”? Well that’s because it takes too long (more than 30 minutes) and makes you really tired.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I am afraid of snake, too. Don't go through small path any more even if it shorts the time for you from and back school. Life is more important. Time cannot exchange with your life. You never know what will happen next time. Dangerous animal is a factor. Dangerous people is another factor.

Johnny Johnny said...

I'm not going through that path anymore. Now, I am going through a different path that takes longer but we think it's much safer. Thank you very much though, and see you Sunday!