The Beijing Olympic emblem
This is the Beijing Olympic emblem that I drew for someone. I'm sure you all watched the Olympics. The other Olympics were probably all special, but the one at Beijing was really special to me because I'm Chinese. So if you want to know, the guy that looks like he's running is actually the Chinese word "δΊ¬"in Beijing. Not exactly but close and if you want to know, my favorite sports were: swimming, diving, and gymnastics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your drawing a lot. I think you are really gifted in this area. I encourage you open yourself and express yourself with your drawing. I also think Joseph is very gifted too. You as a big brother, you should lead by example, so he can learn from your good doings.
Uncle Jacob
Wow.. that's a really good drawing Johnny!! Looks awesome!
John
Post a Comment