One of the ways to go to school
2008 Johnny go to Stoller
Now this is a video my dad took of me walking on the rocky, sandy path. This path was what I used to walk to Stoller Middle School (my school). In the paragraph below, I talked about the dangers of the path, but now, I want to talk about the good stuff about the path. So first is because the path is pretty wild, so you can find all sorts of stuff on the path like blackberries, snakes and tons of rabbits. In fact, I see one almost everyday! Another reason is also because the road is not very public like streets. So that means the air is fresher, and it's also more quiet without the loud car noises. Well, I hope you have a nice day/night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Johnny,
Indeed, almost everything you can view them in two ways: a positive and a negative way. If you hold a happy mindset, you see things one way and if you hold a sad mindset, you will see thing in another way.
May God always give you a happy mind, so you may see things in a happy way.
Uncle Jacob
Awesome walk man.. Sounds fun. Johnny it's good having you in youth group. See ya later.
John
Post a Comment