Ride to school


2008 Johnny ride to school
This is a video clip that shows me riding my bike to school. You might have seen me walk to school, but I think riding my bike is faster. As I said, that route is dangerous, but I just wanted to try it out with bike riding. Well, it was no better than walking, there was too much sand and gravel,weeds and other stuff. But most importantly, is rocks. The rocks can trip you or even pop a tire! SO that's why I'm taking another route to school. Oh, by the way, did you see that rabbit on the way? It's cute, but if I were to ride my bike on that path, chances are I'd run over it, so that's dangerous too. Plus, I don't want to run over it, because it would not be pretty.

2 comments:

Peiling said...

Hey Johnny,

Nice to see your blog. It must be fun and exciting to be able to share with others online. Keep it up!!
BTW, it is kind of dangerous to ride with cars driving next to you, don't you think?

PL

Anonymous said...

HAHA... I saw the rabbit. Wow what an adventure Johnny!!!