skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is a picture of one of the paintings I did in drawing class during the summer. It is one of my favorite drawings and the one of the best too! But the most thing I like about the painting is the trees. I wish I could send it to a contest, but this one was only for me to keep in my drawing journal. I think it took me three classes to do it, but I love this painting.P.S Click the drawing and it will enlarge.
3 comments:
Wow, you are very talented. Can you give me one with your autograph and date? I may be able to sell it on eBay one day when you become very famous. :)
I think I can give my drawing with autograph and date, well not the original copy. I don't really think I'll be very famous. If you would like to, I can tell you what I love most about the painting. My favorite part are the trees. It looks really realistic don't you think?
I like the overall color arrangement. It's cool.
Post a Comment