
This is a drawing of lots of buildings stuck together. These are in a city (you know because of the skyscrapers in the background). This is of course, one of my favorite drawing (I have alot of favorite drawings by the way). I like this because of it's color of shading, and the lines of the buildings. The best part to me in this drawing is the buildings behind the tree that look like homes. Though the main object in this drawing is actually the tree.
1 comment:
Hi, Johnny,
I really enjoyed your drawings and videos! For some reason I kept coming back to this picture. You have used different shades of darkness for the wall, roof, building and the tree. Marvelous!!
I also liked the Dodge Stealth. My very first car was a Dodge Challenger. Can you even imagine that? :P
Keep up with your good work! God has given you a good eye and special talents! Praise the Lord!
Auntie Esther
Post a Comment