Real car from "Back to the future"

Look at that, if you've seen "BACK TO THE FUTURE", you know what I'm talking about. It is the same model of the car in the movie (but it's not the one they used in the movie), doors that go up, back of the car looks just like it huh? These were actual pictures that my dad took the other day. He saw the car in a parking lot, and asked the owner if he could take pictures of it.



I never thought there would ever be a car TODAY that looks like this, but I guess I was wrong. This is the look of the beginning, beginning of the tomorrow's cars. Do you ever wonder how the future cars will look like?

The car in the movie

2 comments:

Peiling said...

I like that movie a lot, especially the first one. If only this car can take us back to before...

JP said...

I like that movie also, three of them. Not feel boring no matter how many times I watched.

That may be the reason I recognized the car from the rear mirror when I was driving.

It followed me to the same place and parking lot. Because of that, I got the chance to take some pictures for that.