This is a drawing I did for a drawing contest(it was my second one). I had high hopes of winning. But never did because we wanted to keep for memory and it was my first drawing contest. The contest is about the humane society and adopting and keeping pets safe. Each grade has a different theme and I think it's different each year. The hardest thing on the drawing was the cement sidewalk. It looks OK, but it took the longest. Reason is, it is made of little tiny circles(and that's my mom's favorite part of the whole thing).
Humane Society contest drawing
This is a drawing I did for a drawing contest(it was my second one). I had high hopes of winning. But never did because we wanted to keep for memory and it was my first drawing contest. The contest is about the humane society and adopting and keeping pets safe. Each grade has a different theme and I think it's different each year. The hardest thing on the drawing was the cement sidewalk. It looks OK, but it took the longest. Reason is, it is made of little tiny circles(and that's my mom's favorite part of the whole thing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment